Red One Medical is a SDVOSB who partners with OSDBU Representatives and Agency Small Business Specialists to provide products and services from pre-vetted and verified vendors who meet agency mandates. Because we are intimately familiar with the FAR, we coach each of our partners, medical device manufacturers, and medical device distributors until they have the proper communication tools and small business certifications to qualify for small business set aside contracts. We understand that OSDBU Reps and Small Business Specialists want contractors who have first class capability statements that clearly communicate core competencies, differentiators, past performance and proper industry codes (NAICS and PSC). Red One Medical has a vast network of medical device manufacturers and distributors who meet various small business set aside statuses. We work with many small business partners who hold the following set aside certifications:
- SDVOSB (Service Disable Veteran Owned Small Business)
- VOSB (Veteran Owned Small Business)
- EDWOSB (Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business)
- WOSB (Women Owned Small Business)
- 8(a) Business Development Program
- Minority Owned Small Business
The Rule of Two
Red One Medical can always provide solutions from at least two responsible, responsive small businesses with small business set aside certifications. Often times we can provide more than two partners with similar competing products and services.
Our Small Business Partners Are Qualified and Ready to Do Business with Your Agency
Red One Medical simplifies the government contracting process as much as possible for Small Business Specialists and Contracting Officers. We insure that all of our partners meet the following criteria:
- Are registered in SAM and DSBS properly with optimized and complete registrations
- Have one page, clear and concise capability statements which effectively communicate:
- Core Competencies
- Socioeconomic differentiators
- Small business set aside certifications
- Past performance and contracting history
- Short and concise company narrative
- NAICS and PSC Codes
- Contracting vehicles they participate in such a GSA Schedule
- Federal Supply Schedule info if applicable
Communication Is Key
Red One Medical understands the need to communicate clearly and effectively with Small Business Specialists who require details and accurate information to properly advocate for small businesses. Red One Medical acts as a SDVOSB reseller of products and services and a facilitator for our partners who provide those products and services. Often times we are able to present Small Business Specialists and Contracting Officers with multiple solutions from different small business partners, manufactures and distributors. Because of this the Small Business Specialists and Contracting Officer are able to quickly satisfy their market research mandates and select not only the best solution to solve their agency’s problem but also choose from a variety of small business providers with multiple set aside qualifications / certifications.
Distributing for Large Manufactures and Fortune 100 and 500 Companies as a SDVOSB Reseller
While we work with many small businesses, Red One Medical also provides products and services as an SDVOSB Reseller itself. We can provide solutions from Fortune 100 and 500 companies, to include custom R&D solutions and even commercial off-the-shelf products. We have access to our network of partners GSA and Federal Supply Schedules as well as certified letters of supply from all of our manufacturing partners. We offer Small Business Specialists and Contracting Officers dedicated lines of communication and direct access to the decision makers who are providing the actual solution, product or service.
As an Experienced Federal Contractor We Understand the Keys to Successfully Working With Government Agencies and We Teach Our Partners These Ethical Skill Sets. Our Goal Is To Make Your Job As a Small Business Specialist as Easy and as Painless as Possible.
Providing Complete Solutions for Agencies Through our Partnership Network
Red One Medical’s network of partners includes:
- Medical Device Manufactures
- Medical Device Distributors
- Medical Device Research and Development Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Doctors, Surgeons and Doctors Organizations
- Fortune 100 and 500 Companies Who Provide Custom and Large Scale Solutions
Doing Things Your Way
Red One Medical understands that each agency has its own methods of procurement and its own requirements for doing business. Red One Medical is dedicated to working with Small Business Specialists to do business in the native language of their specific agency. While we are familiar with the procurement procedures of many agencies, we will always go the extra mile to make sure we are speaking your agency’s language. We are willing to register within the proper agency specific portals, provide proposals and technical documents as required, and abide by requests and protocols as specified by your agency. Our goal is to make your job as an OSDBU Rep or Small Business Specialists as painless and paperwork-free as possible. Red One Medical responds to solicitations and inquiries from Small Business Specialists with the highest priority. One of our many objectives is to help agencies meet their small business set aside goals with products and services which provide the best solution to your agency’s problem or need. We genuinely care about your agency’s needs and your desires as a Small Business Specialists. Each Small Business Specialists and OSDBU Rep will always have a dedicated point of contact within Red One Medical who will be there to answer questions or engage your agency’s needs and desires.
Red One Medical’s Corporate Culture is One of Facilitation, Education, Ethical Coaching, Empowerment and Prequalification.
We pass this culture on to our network of partners by:
- Educating them on government contracting best practices and how to do business with agencies
- Providing them with ethical coaching that teaches them how to communicate effectively with agencies
- Empowering them with the tools they need to communicate effectively with agencies
- Prequalifying them to meet set aside statuses and Federal mandates
- Facilitating and negotiating contracts for them as a SDVOSB Reseller
- Providing their products and services to agencies by proactively responding to solicitations
- Working with our partners and agency offices to develop custom solutions