Medical Devices: Red One Medical provides a wide range of medical device products (Class I, II and III) from leading medical device manufacturers to include:
- General Healthcare Equipment
- General Surgical Equipment
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Implantable Surgical Hardware
Custom Research and Development Solutions
- Access to Fortune 500 research and development resources.
- Assess government agency needs before they arise.
- Partnerships with our vast network of medical manufacturers, distributors, doctors, surgeons, and industry leading experts.
- Technologically advanced solutions that reduce risk, costs, and labor.
World Class Staff – Medical Device Industry & Government Contracting
Our team members have decades of experience with leading medical device companies; including: Medtronic, Depuy, Biomet, Nuvasive, Boston Scientific, St. Jude and Synthes. Additionally, our team members have over 50 years of experience in Federal contracting; working both for the government creating contracts for bid and in the private sector fulfilling them.
Red One Medical
In The Process Of Securing GSA Schedule 65-II-A
Government Business POC: Charles Pollak
Phone: (917) 582 – 1904
Address: 102 Brandywine Road – Savannah, GA 31405
Work Area: Nationwide
Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
Veteran Owned Small Business
Department Of Veterans Affairs
Details on FPDS.gov: VA Contracting History
Department of the Air Force
Details on FPDS.gov: Air Force Contracting History
Government Classification Codes
339112: Surgical and Medical Instrument Manufacturing
339113: Orthopedic Devices, Surgical Supplies & Appliance Manufacturing
339114: Dental Equipment and Supplies Manufacturing
423450: Medical, Dental, and Hospital Equipment and Supplies Merchant Wholesalers
6515: Medical and Surgical Instruments, Equipment, and Supplies
- Red One Medical is a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Red One Medical has strategic partnerships with leading medical manufacturers which allows us to provide state of the art products to our customers.
- Red One Medical’s sales and support teams are available at all times to support surgeons, hospital staff, and contracting officers.
- Red One Medical has assembled a team with extensive experience as medical sales representatives, contract specialists, and business managers.
- Red One Medical is dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality products and services at competitive prices.